Love Yourself Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Love yourself' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
One of the keys to happiness is to have self-compassion and remember to love yourself. People that aren’t compassionate with themselves often find it hard to build meaningful relationships with others, mostly because these individuals have difficulties appreciating their positive traits. Our love yourself temporary tattoo is an ecological alternative that reminds you to love yourself while also respecting our natural resources.
This temporary lose yourself tattoo features a hand-written script design that’s elegant and subtle. Ideal for those who want a reminder to keep their own needs in mind before anything else, our non-permanent piece can also help give you the confidence you need to live a happy life.
It’s normal for people to feel the urge to help others whenever their family members or friends are in danger. However, it’s also easy to overlook your own challenges and put them aside until they are too big to keep ignoring. Instead of putting enormous pressure on your shoulders, our love yourself temporary tattoo will help you stay calm and pay attention to the obstacles that are affecting your life before they get out of control.
Printed on 100% recyclable paper, our love yourself temporary piece is created using non-toxic ink that reduces our environmental impact. Your tattoos are packaged and sent in paper packaging, so we encourage you to recycle all of the waste after using your tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend