Made of Stardust Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
'Made of stardust' handwritten script semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|3.2 in / 8 cm (width)
Our handwritten ‘made of stardust’ semi-permanent tattoo is a beautiful and thought-provoking design. Equal parts whimsical and philosophical, this is an excellent design for anyone who loves to think about their place within the larger universe.
Created from a unique blend of skin-safe gardenia ink, our plastic-free ‘made of stardust’ long-lasting tattoo is designed to last on the skin for around 2 weeks. It comes in a set of two, so it’s the ideal way to try out placements before making a commitment.
Our cursive ‘made of stardust’ semi-permanent fake tattoo can be interpreted as a reflection of our place in the universe and the origination of all life. After the Big Bang, elements were ejected into space. Over time, these elements made it to other planets and stars, where they became building blocks for new life. So when we say that we are made of stardust, we mean that we are literally made of the debris of exploded stars.
From a different perspective, our handwritten ‘made of stardust’ long-lasting temporary tattoo could reflect the magic and mystery held within each of us. This design is a great choice for anyone who believes we all have a special sparkle within that should be shared with the world. For other words of wisdom, check out all of our quote 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend