Maneki-neko Cat Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist standing cat temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Seen throughout shops and restaurants in Japan, the maneki-neko is a popular Japanese figurine that depicts a cheerful cat with a raised paw that beckons people to come into the establishment. These cats became widespread in the late 1800s and now are commonly found throughout Japan, China, and Vietnam.
It is believed that the presence of a maneki-neko cat will bring good luck to the owner of the establishment. In the West, these cats are often found in homes, as well as restaurants and shops.
If you love the cheerful appearance and symbolism of the maneki-neko, you might be thinking about getting a lucky cat tattoo! Our maneki-neko temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, providing the ideal way to try before you buy. Created in the fine line style, this lucky cat fake tattoo is shown with its arm raised in the classic beckoning gesture and a contented smile spread across its face.
Our maneki-neko temporary tattoo is sure to bring a smile to your face too - and to everyone else who sees it. This delightful symbol is perfect for anyone who wants to invite good luck into their lives, but also simply loves the appearance of this adorable talisman.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend