Marijuana Leaf Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small cannabis leaf temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Easily recognizable, the leaf of the cannabis plant has become a symbol of the counterculture movement. While marijuana is legal in many countries around the world today, this was not always the case. As such, the choice to use marijuana could brand you as a rebel and free-thinker and provide an instant connection with others who felt the same.
The ultimate way to show your love for this medicinal plant is through permanent ink. Our sustainable marijuana leaf temporary tattoo provides the perfect way to experiment with this design before making a commitment.
Our marijuana fake tattoo is a powerful symbol of freedom. People who choose this design may be showing that they believe in freedom of thought, expression, and actions. This design shows that you’ll make decisions that are right for you, regardless of the beliefs of others or the legality of this plant in your country.
Our cannabis leaf adhesive tattoo features the silhouette of a 7-leaved Indica plant. Using soy-based black ink, this design will have a bold appearance on your skin. Fortunately, you have three sets of this design, so you can try out placements to ensure that you have chosen the best place for this eye-catching design. If you like this design, be sure to check out our leaf temporary tattoos that we offer.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend