Matching Half Butterfly Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3+3
Minimalist fine line left half butterfly wing temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3+3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1.2 cm (height, each)|
Butterflies are fascinating animals that go through extremely different phases before becoming the beautiful insects we’ve learned to admire. Along with moths, butterflies are among the best examples of perfect symmetry found in the natural realm. This symmetry is also what makes our matching half butterfly temporary tattoo a simple, yet powerful option that’s packed with a huge amount of meaning.
Our temporary matching half butterfly tattoo plays on this insect’s symmetry because the design consists of only one half of a butterfly. However, the idea is that both halves belong together, so this eco-friendly alternative is ideal for people who want to show that they belong together. Our temporary butterfly design is made with 100% plastic-free packaging and printed using plant-based, non-toxic ink.
Elegant yet playful, this tattoo design is perfect for siblings, friends, or significant others that feel like two halves of a single being. You can also place both halves on yourself and show that you are fully comfortable with who you are. And, because it comes in sets of 2 pairs, you can try out different placements and figure out which one you like the most.
If you’re looking for a simple, cute, and powerful piece, our matching half butterfly temporary may be the best option for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend