Matching Inhale Exhale Temporary Tattoos - Set of 3+3
Matching 'Inhale' & 'Exhale' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3+3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width, each)|
Inhale. Exhale. These words serve as a vivid reminder to focus on your breathing. No matter what situation you face, taking the time to inhale and exhale slowly will help provide clarity by calming your senses and quieting inner turmoil.
For yogis, the inhale-exhale process is a vital component of the yoga practice. Pranayama, the act of becoming aware of our breathing, is considered one of the most challenging and important aspects of the yoga practice. It is this process that provides the foundation for the entire practice.
This set of matching inhale exhale temporary tattoos can be used as a personal reminder of the importance of deliberate breathing. It also makes an incredible matching tattoo to share with your partner or best friend. When you’re together, your tattoos serve as a powerful reminder of your relationship and your mutual respect for intentional, deep breathing. When you order, you will receive two of these matching sets, so you can try out different placements and combinations.
All of our temporary tattoos are created with the environment in mind. They are printed using soy ink and non-toxic adhesives. All parts of our fake tattoos are free from plastic and are 100% recyclable. In this way, you can honor our environment while trying out new tattoos before getting permanent ink.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend