Matching Sun And Moon Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2+2
Minimalist matching crescent moon, sun and star 2-week tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2+2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Are you looking for the perfect tattoo to get with your best friend, partner, soulmate, or sibling? If you love minimalist designs that embody deep symbolism, then our matching sun and moon semi-permanent tattoo is a great option for you to consider.
When viewed together, the sun and moon represent a concept similar to that of the yin-yang. In ancient cultures, the sun was often seen as a god or a representation of power and strength. The moon, on the other hand, was often seen as a representation of the feminine principle and symbolized the softer, more mystical aspects of life. Together, the sun and moon were often seen as complementary forces that upheld the universe.
Of course, you might choose our matching sun and moon long-lasting tattoo simply because you love how these objects look together. They may remind you of the phrase, “you are my sun and my moon.” This plastic-free matching sun + moon semi-permanent tattoo can also be a reminder that there is always light after darkness, and that even in the darkest night there is still hope.
No matter what your personal interpretation is of this sun and moon long-lasting temporary tattoo, you’ll get to enjoy its effect for around 14 days. This design comes in a set of two (two suns and two moons), so you and your partner can experiment with placements before making a commitment! For other options, you can browse through our collection of matching 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.