Matching Sun, Moon And Star Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 3x2
Semi-permanent minimalist matching crescent moon, sun and star two week tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||6 (2 of each design)|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Are you looking for a matching tattoo to share with your two best friends or siblings? If your crew loves the symbolism of celestial objects, then our matching sun, moon, and star semi-permanent tattoo is a great option for you to consider.
This matching sun, moon, and star two-week temporary tattoo features these three powerful objects in a minimalist design. In each of the fake tattoos, either the sun, moon, or star is filled in, while the other two remain open. In this way, this design reflects the unique aspects of each personality, while showing that you share a common bond.
Our matching sun, moon, and star long-lasting temporary tattoo is designed to stay on your skin for two weeks or longer. By choosing this two-week tattoo, you and your friends will get a real sense of whether or not this is the right design for you!
Celestial objects convey deep symbolism that appeals to many people. Together, our plastic-free sun, moon, and stars 2-week tattoo can represent how opposing forces create harmony in our universe. Or you may be drawn to the meaning of the individual symbols, which includes life power, strength, guidance, illumination, change, and fertility. Still looking for the perfect matching tattoo? Be sure to browse through our whole collection of matching 2-week temporary tattoos for inspiration!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend