Matching Sun, Moon And Star Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3x2
Minimalist matching crescent moon, sun and star temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||6 (2 of each design)|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Matching tattoos are a great way to show love and appreciation for the special people in your life. Out of all the symbol combinations out there, the stars, moon, and sun are among the most iconic sets because this mix can be seen every day, just like the people you care for most.
Our matching sun, moon, and star temporary tattoo features slightly different designs on each set. Although the icons are the same, each one has slight variations, so each one of you can choose the version that reflects your personality the most.
The sun is a symbol of life, energy, and light. This celestial body provides the energy that most living things need to stay alive. From plants to birds, fish, and humans, all of us benefit from the magnificent sun at the center of our galaxy.
Like the sun, the moon is a celestial body that directly influences the Earth. While it’s effect is more subtle, the gravitational pull of the moon drives tides and allows for the distribution of nutrients throughout the world, many see it as a symbol of fertility and prosperity.
Stars have a sacred meaning in different civilizations around the world and they were used by the great explorers in their voyages to foreign lands.
All of our tattoos are printed on recyclable, eco-friendly paper, so this sun, moon, and star temporary tattoo is a good choice in all senses of the word.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend