Matching Sun & Moon Couples Temporary Tattoos - Set of 3+3
Minimalist matching crescent moon and sun temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||3+3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
When it comes to the sun and the moon, these two powerful elements are like the yin and the yang. They represent opposing forces in the galaxy. From a symbolic standpoint, they represent the opposing forces within ourselves. And, as we all know, yin can’t survive without yang, the same as the moon can’t function without the sun. If you have a special someone in your life for whom you feel this way, our matching sun moon couples temporary tattoo could be just the piece for you.
Created in a minimalistic way, our matching sun moon couples temporary tattoo is made in a fine line style and includes a crescent moon and sun with its rays. While almost the same, these ecological temporary tattoos are not completely identical - one comes with the crescent moon filled in black while the other comes with the sun filled in black - another similarity to the yin and yang notion mentioned above.
Perfect for couples of all ages, our matching sun moon couples plastic-free temporary tattoos are great for the environmentally conscious among us. They’re made with the highest quality inks and materials and are delivered to you in 100% paper packaging. Best of all, they come in packs of two so you can try out the designs on different parts of your body before committing to a permanent piece.
Tell that special someone in your life that they complete you with our matching sun moon couples temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend