Meditative Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Meditative unalome temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.4 cm (height)|
Tattoos inspired by Eastern religions and spiritual practices are becoming increasingly common as people embrace yoga, meditation, and mindfulness. Our eco-friendly meditative Unalome temporary tattoo is an elegant design that reflects one’s commitment to their own spiritual journey.
In Buddhism, the Unalome illustrates a person’s journey from birth to enlightenment. Our meditative Unalome fake tattoo features the familiar lines, dots, and swirls of this sacred symbol and incorporates the meditation symbol for a modern twist.
Incorporating these two symbols into one design imbues our Unalome meditation sticker tattoo with special meaning. For many, this design represents how meditation shapes our path and helps us reach enlightenment. By placing it on the skin, this design sends a powerful signal about the wearer’s own beliefs and practices.
For others, our Unalome meditation symbol temporary tattoo is a reminder to engage in the daily practice of meditation and commit to one’s journey towards enlightenment. No matter how it’s interpreted, it’s impossible to go wrong with this meaningful and beautiful design. It comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for sharing with friends or trying out placements before getting inked. For other designs, check out our collection of Buddhism fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend