Memento Mori Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting “memento mori” two week semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.2 in / 5.5 cm (width)
The Latin phrase memento mori translates to "remember that you will die." This phrase is often used as a reminder of the fleeting nature of life and it has been widely adopted as a tattoo design. While there are many design options to consider, our ‘memento mori’ semi-permanent tattoo offers you a chance to try out an elegant word tattoo with deep meaning and historical significance.
In the past, people used various objects to represent this phrase and concept. A skull or skeleton are classic examples that were often featured in 17th-century painting. Featuring a beautiful handwritten script, this ‘memento mori’ long-lasting tattoo is a modern and less macabre way to embrace the concept.
For many people, our eco-friendly ‘memento mori’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo is used as a reminder to live life to the fullest and appreciate every moment. Others may see it as a way to confront their mortality head-on, or as a reminder that death is inevitable and should not be feared.
Whatever the personal meaning may be, we know you’ll enjoy trying out this cursive ‘memento mori’ semi-permanent fake tattoo. Designed to last on the skin for about two weeks and arriving in a set of two, this is the ultimate way to try before you buy. Love this style? Check out all the designs in our collection of Latin quotes 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend