Mercury Planet Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Venus planet symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
The closest planet to the sun, Mercury has fascinated mankind since the dawn of time. This planet is one of the first objects in the night sky to appear after sunset and is visible to the naked eye, making it a point of interest for many people.
The planet was named after the Roman god, Mercury, and its planetary symbol was taken from Mercury’s caduceus, a staff that was intertwined with snakes. Today this eye-catching symbol is a popular tattoo among those who wish to embrace the power of this planet. If you’re considering permanent ink, you will love trying out our Mercury planet symbol temporary tattoo!
This design features the small symbol for Mercury and is created using soy-based inks and plastic-free papers. Our Mercury symbol fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend.
As the ruling planet of Gemini and Virgo, our Mercury planetary symbol sticker tattoo is a great choice for these star signs. It represents communication, education, rationality, and thinking, which makes our Mercury symbol adhesive tattoo a great choice for anyone who wants to invite more of these qualities into their lives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend