Michelangelo's David Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Michelangelo's 'David' temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (height)|
Tattoos featuring famous works of art are a unique way to celebrate your favorite piece and embrace its meaning. Whether you can personally relate to the story behind the piece or simply adore its appearance, artwork-inspired tattoos tend to be eye-catching and inspiring.
Our David temporary tattoo features Michelangelo’s famous marble sculpture in all its detailed glory. First revealed to the public in Florence in 1504, this sculpture was praised for its lifelike detailing. The sculpture depicts a scene from the famous biblical story of David and Goliath. In this sculpture, we see David in a moment of quiet contemplation, just before he launches into action to defeat the mighty giant by launching a stone at his head.
Our Michelangelo’s David fake tattoo was created from a photograph of the sculpture, so it has a very vivid and realistic effect. It includes all of the original detailing of the sculpture, providing it with a striking appearance. A celebration of both the human body and Michelangelo’s abilities, this fake tattoo honors the original artwork.
If you’re considering getting permanent ink, our David sticker tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend