Minimal Rainbow Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist 3-line rainbow temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1 in / 2.4 cm (width)
Are you looking for inspiration for your next tattoo? If you love the symbolism associated with rainbows, but prefer a more simplistic design, then our minimal rainbow semi-permanent tattoo could be the perfect choice for you. It comes in a set of two, so you can share one with a friend or try out different placements before getting inked.
Our ecological minimalist rainbow long-lasting tattoo features three curved black lines that represent a rainbow. Devoid of color and elaborate embellishments, the powerful symbolism of this design stands on its own.
Rainbows have been adopted as a symbol of hope and new beginnings by many cultures around the world. As such, you might choose our black-line rainbow semi-permanent tattoo to commemorate a new beginning in your life or to provide hope as you go through a period of transition.
Rainbows are also commonly used as symbols of LGBTQ+ pride, which is another common reason for people to try out our minimal rainbow long-lasting temporary tattoo. Regardless of your motivation for choosing this design, our unique two-week tattoos offer you an easy way to try out a fake tattoo for longer. You can expect this design to stay on your skin for about 2 weeks! Not quite what you had in mind? No worries, we have many other options for you to consider in our collection of nature-inspired 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend