Minimalist Birds On A Wire Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Birds on a wire temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Birds are symbols of freedom and creativity, but they also take the time to relax and enjoy each other’s company. As a matter of fact, some bird species love hanging out on telephone or electricity wires, sometimes gathering in groups made up by hundreds of individuals. This minimalist bird on a wire temporary tattoo is a more peaceful image as it shows one bird sitting on a wire while the second one prepares to perch on the same line.
There are many reasons why some bird species love hanging out in telephone or electricity lines. For birds of prey like falcons they serve as a great look out when hunting because there are no obstructions and it’s relatively close to the ground. Song birds, on the other hand, look for an open space to sing love songs to their potential partners, making phone wires the ideal spot.
It’s been observed that some bird species congregate at certain phone lines before migrating for the winter months. Some birds travel thousands of kilometers, across oceans and valleys, to find warner grounds during the coldest months of the year. Before making their voyage, some groups grow in size for days or even weeks, crowding phone lines with unique profiles.
Our minimalist birds on a wire design is printed on biodegradable paper, so your next temporary piece will be environmentally-friendly and safe.
Want a minimalist bird on a wire temporary tattoo? This design is simple and intruding, ideal for your next temporary piece.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend