Minimalist Cancer Constellation Temporary Tattoo by Puntuak - Set of 3
Minimalist Cancer constellation temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2 in / 5 cm (width)|
The stars have long been a source of fascination for humankind. For centuries, people have looked to the night sky for guidance and inspiration, which led to the creation of rich stories to explain the appearance of various constellations. This minimalist Cancer constellation temporary tattoo is Puntuak’s interpretation of this famous grouping of stars.
Designed in collaboration with Spanish tattoo artist Puntuak, our ecological Cancer constellation fake tattoo is an elegant design that will add a touch of magic anywhere it is placed. Many people choose this design to honor their own star sign, but others choose it as a way to invite the qualities of the crab into their life.
Cancers are very loyal and protective of their loved ones and will go out of their way to ensure their family and friends are happy and safe. Another common trait of cancers is that they are incredibly intuitive and can often sense when something is wrong before anyone else does. By placing this minimalist Cancer sticker tattoo on one’s skin, it can be seen as a way to invite more of these admirable traits into your life.
This beautiful design comes in a set of three, making it the ideal way to try out placements before getting inked. Puntuak's Cancer constellation temporary tattoo can also be shared with friends or used as a matching tattoo. For other design options, check out all of our constellation fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend