Minimalist Compass Rose 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent minimalist compass rose 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm|
Tattoos featuring a compass are versatile designs that can express many different meanings. Before committing to permanent ink, use our minimalist compass rose 2-week temporary tattoo to ensure this popular design is the right choice. Created from skin-friendly materials, this design lasts on the skin for about 14 days before fading away.
Our plastic-free minimalist compass rose two-week tattoo is a maritime-inspired design that dates back to the early days of sailing. A symbol of navigation and direction, this design was often chosen by sailors in hopes that it would protect against becoming lost at sea.
Today, our minimalist compass 2-week fake tattoo carries a similar meaning, representing a person's journey through life and their ability or desire to find their way. For many people, this tattoo is a reminder to stay the course even when times are tough.
This long-lasting tattoo could also be used to express a general love for travel, adventure, or exploration. Whether you're looking for protection, guidance, or inspiration, our minimalist compass rose tattoo two-week temporary tattoo is a powerful option to consider. For other inspiring designs, check out our collection of travel 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.