Minimalist Cross Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist tiny cross temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Being a Christian is all about having love, compassion, and faith. There are many symbols that are associated with Christianity, but the cross is by far the most iconic image. This minimalist cross temporary tattoo represents these three elements and all other aspects of the Christian religion, making it a perfect addition for anyone who wants to proudly show their spiritual beliefs.
Geometric crosses have been around for thousands of years and some appear in Egyptian culture as well as other prominent civilizations. While intersecting lines with arms of equal length that form an “X” were symbols in pagan religions, this Christian minimalist cross temporary tattoo has a unique shape. To believers, the shape of the Christian cross represents the way Jesus died before returning from the dead.
The cross is accepted as a major symbol by all major branches of Christianity and it was used as early as the 2nd century, but was not widely adopted until the 4th century. In addition to the faith of Christians, the cross has also become a sacred icon that has inspired many while also causing polemic discussions among certain religious groups.
Our minimalist cross is printed on biodegradable paper and made with non-toxic materials, so it’s an eco-friendly temporary tattoo. If you’re looking for a minimalist cross temporary tattoo, this simple design may be the best choice for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend