Minimalist Crown Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist crown temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
In many cultures, it’s common for rulers and monarchs to wear specific headgear that helps identify them as the leaders of their people. Although they come in a wide variety of shapes and materials, crowns are unmistakable symbols that represent power, royalty, and success. This environmentally-friendly minimalist crown temporary tattoo is a great choice for those who want to celebrate their success and the different objectives they have worked to achieve.
Crowns were prominently displayed by rulers in ancient Chinese, Egyptian, and European civilizations. Historians believe that Pharaohs in Ancient Egypt wore crowns made from leather, textile, and copper. Chinese and European rulers often wore beautiful crowns made of gold, emeralds, and similar materials.
These beautiful headpieces have inspired poems, paintings, and legends because they are often made of rare materials like precious metals and gemstones. As a matter of fact, tribal leaders in pre-columbian America often wore headpieces made from rare feathers found in the most beautiful and exotic birds.
Today, there are countless crown designs to choose from. Our eco-friendly minimalist crown temporary tattoo is printed using non-toxic ink and it features a simple three-tip design that’ll be easy to recognize by anyone who sees it.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend