Minimalist Endless Knot Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Endless knot temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
Our minimalist endless knot temporary tattoo features a symbol that has been found worldwide and throughout many different periods, indicating the universal nature and appeal of this symbol.
While most commonly associated with Tibetan Buddhism, our eco-friendly minimalist endless knot fake tattoo is also important in Hinduism and Jainism and has been found in Chinese and Celtic symbolism.
In Tibetan Buddhism, our minimalist endless knot ephemeral tattoo is one of the eight auspicious symbols. It represents the never-ending cycle of life, suffering, death, and rebirth and symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things. It is often used as a decorative element in Tibetan Thangkas and is considered a good luck charm.
For many people, our minimal endless knot temporary tattoo holds great significance and can be a reminder to live in the present moment and appreciate the interconnectedness of all things. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for sharing with friends or trying out placements before committing. For another design with a similar meaning, we suggest this eternal knot fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend