Minimalist Flying Birds Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small bird flock temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
While the symbolism of birds varies from one culture to the next, universally, these winged animals represent freedom, wisdom, goodness, beauty, and peace. Of course, the meaning of the bird depends on the person and the type of bird referred to. If you’re looking for a little something that represents freedom of both body and spirit, our minimalist flying birds temporary tattoo could be perfect for you.
Elegant and sophisticated, our minimalist flying birds temporary tattoo is a small representation of a flock of birds flying away. FDA-compliant and perfect for all age groups, our plastic-free temporary tattoos are made using non-toxic inks and materials. Perfect for the eco-conscious out there, each temporary tattoo is delivered in 100% paper packaging to reduce any negative impact on the environment.
Bird tattoos can also represent independence, self-direction, and self-sufficiency. They’re also a great symbol of perspective. They can remind you to detach yourself from external concerns and help you to keep the bigger picture in mind, no matter what life throws your way.
Whether you want to show the world that you’re a free spirit or you need a reminder that you’re a strong, capable, and fearless being, our minimalist flying birds temporary tattoo can help you on your journey.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend