Minimalist Four Leaf Clover Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small minimalist four leaf clover semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)|
Looking for a nature-inspired design that reflects optimism, good luck, and hope? Our minimalist four leaf clover semi-permanent tattoo is a wonderful option to consider. With its refined lines and minimalist appearance, this design will look incredible wherever it’s placed.
Though our plastic-free four-leaf clover long-lasting tattoo is commonly associated with good luck, its meaning and symbolism extend far beyond that simple idea. In many cultures, the four leaves represent hope, faith, love, and luck.
The association with good luck stems from its rarity (only one in 10,000 clovers are four-leafed) and its use in Celtic tradition as a protective talisman. By placing our minimalist four-leaf clover semi-permanent temporary tattoo on the skin, the wearer benefits from this protective energy and invites good luck into their life.
Our minimalist four-leaf clover long-lasting fake tattoo can represent any number of positive concepts or it can be a reminder of springtime and new beginnings. Arriving in a set of two, our 2-week tattoo is designed to stay on the skin for around 14 days, which makes it the easiest way to experiment with this meaningful icon before getting inked. For other nature-inspired designs, check out all of our flower 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend