Minimalist Hamsa Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist Hamsa temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
The hamsa is an important symbol and popular throughout the Middle East, North Africa, and some Mediterranean countries. This well-known symbol was first used in Carthage, one of the prime trading hubs in ancient Mediterranean times. From there, the hamsa spread throughout the region and is still widely used today.
Similar to the nazar, the hamsa is used to provide protection from the ill effects of the evil eye. If you’re looking for a way to guard against the evil eye wherever you go, our minimalist hamsa temporary tattoo is a great option for you to consider.
Our minimal hamsa fake tattoo features the classic shape of the hamsa, but without the elaborate detailing that frequently accompanies it. This eco-friendly hamsa sticker tattoo shows the elegant outline of this hand-shaped symbol, providing it with a simple, yet eye-catching appearance.
Our environmentally-friendly hamsa adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the perfect way to try before you buy. You can share with a friend or even try out matching tattoos with your person. If you prefer a more traditional design, be sure to check out this hamsa temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend