Minimalist Ingwaz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist Ingwaz rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
The ingwaz is an ancient icon that’s a part of an old Germanic alphabet called Futhark. In a nutshell, this symbol represents balance, the passing of cycles, and the energy of life itself. As a matter of fact, this symbol was named after Ing, which was believed to be the god of fertility in ancient Germanic religions. Our minimalist ingwaz temporary tattoo is a superb option for people who want a symbol that represents energy, balance, and a new beginning.
Our temporary tattoos are elaborated using top-quality, non-toxic plant-based ink, making this ingwaz piece an ideal choice for environmentally-minded individuals. Furthermore, it comes in 100% plastic-free packaging and it’s actually printed on paper, so you can recycle all the leftover materials once you’re done.
While the traditional ingwaz symbol features curvier lines, this minimalist piece takes a more angular approach in terms of its actual shape. It represents the basic idea of the ingwaz, which is an icon that carries the power of life and restoration. Moreover, it can remind wearers that everything follows a cycle, so even bad times will pass and life will deliver joy again in the future.
Want a design that features an ancient symbol that’s packed with meaning? Our ingwaz temporary tattoo is the perfect reminder of the importance of balance and staying positive.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend