Minimalist Ladybird Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist ladybug in black temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Whether you call it a ladybird or ladybug, there is no denying the attraction that most of us feel to this colorful garden beetle. As children, coming upon a ladybug was always a magical experience. Each time felt special as we carefully lifted up the tiny creature for closer inspection. When the ladybug spread its wings and lifted into the air, we were buoyed with optimism and hope.
In folklore, it is said that ladybugs first appeared after farmers prayed for help defending their crops from pestilence. Soon hundreds of ladybirds arrived, saving the harvest. The farmers named the ladybug “Our Lady’s Beetle” in homage to the Virgin Mary.
Today we know that ladybugs are a natural occurrence in gardens, but Medieval farmers believed it was a miracle. Since then, ladybugs have been a sign of good fortune, luck, blessings, and friendship. Our ladybird temporary tattoo is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to bring a bit of luck and joy into their life. It’s also a great option if you’re looking for a unique matching tattoo to get with your best friend, as ladybugs are symbols of friendship.
Thinking about getting permanent ink? Our minimalist ladybug temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try before you buy. Designed using black soy ink, this is a delicate design that showcases the natural beauty of this favored insect.
If you prefer a colored design, we also offer a small red ladybird temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend