Minimalist Moon Phases Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent minimalist moon phases two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Since our earliest days, mankind has been fascinated by the moon. In contrast to the steady presence of the sun, the ancients were captivated by the way in which the moon changed throughout its cycle. Today we continue to be drawn to the moon’s mysterious and magical presence in our lives.
If you’re looking for an elegant design that showcases your fascination with the moon, then you’ll love our minimalist moon phases semi-permanent tattoo. This striking design features the moon in its various phases. At first glance, someone might think that this moon phases 2-week tattoo is a random geometric design, but upon closer inspection, its true nature is understood.
You might choose our moon cycle long-lasting temporary tattoo to represent some of its traditional symbolism, including change, cycles, fertility, and eternity. Or you might pick this design to represent the rhythm of time and its connection to divine female energy.
Our eco-friendly moon phases two-week temporary tattoo is created from a blend of gardenia juice, which sinks into the skin much like a real tattoo. Arriving in a set of two, this is the ultimate way to try before you buy. Want to compare some other options? We have many options for you to consider in our collection of moon 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend