Minimalist Sagittarius Constellation Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist Sagittarius constellation temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (width)|
Zodiac-inspired tattoos are a great way to embrace the power of your own star sign, but they’re an equally wonderful way to honor a special person in your life. While there are many different options available, we love the visual appeal of this minimalist Sagittarius constellation temporary tattoo.
Our eco-friendly Sagittarius fake tattoo showcases the many stars that make up this important constellation. Once on your skin, this design will add a bit of sparkle and magic wherever you decide to place it. Many people may not immediately recognize the pattern of these stars, which makes our Saggitarius constellation adhesive tattoo a fun conversation starter!
When the ancients looked at this large constellation, they saw a centaur, the half-man, the half-horse embodiment of Sagittarius mythology, holding an arrow. Because this constellation represents focus and drive, this fake tattoo serves as a constant reminder of your innate potential for growth and development.
Whether you wish to honor that special person or show pride in your star sign, you’ll enjoy trying out different placements with our minimalist Saggitarius sticker tattoo. We think this would also make a cool matching tattoo to get with your Sag bestie! For comparison, you can check out some of our other Saggitarius constellation temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend