Minimalist Saturn Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small fine line style Saturn temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
If you’re considering getting a tattoo that features the planet of Saturn, then you’ll love trying out this minimalist Saturn semi-permanent tattoo. The perfect design for those who prefer a more minimalist approach, this 2-week tattoo depicts the planet with a single ring for its extensive ring system.
There are many reasons why you might be interested in trying out our minimalist Saturn long-lasting tattoo. This planet is often seen as a representation of time, change, and growth. Known for its slow orbit, the planet is often associated with the passage of time.
Additionally, Saturn is associated with change and transformation, making our plastic-free Saturn semi-permanent temporary tattoo a great choice for anyone who is undergoing a period of evolution. The planet can also be used as a symbol of success and achievement, making it a popular choice for those who are hoping to achieve their goals.
Of course, our minimalist Saturn long-lasting fake tattoo is a top choice among Capricorns and Aquarians because it’s their ruling planet. Whatever your motivation, we know you’ll love trying out placements with this design, which comes in a set of two and lasts on your skin for about 2 weeks. If you’d like to add some additional designs to your collection, browse through all of our astronomy 2-week temporary tattoos here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend