Minimalist Sea Sunset Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist sea sunset temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
Our minimalist sea sunset semi-permanent tattoo offers you a simple, yet meaningful way to embrace one of the most beautiful parts of the day. Created from a skin-friendly blend of plant-based ingredients, our sea-sunset long-lasting tattoo offers you the ideal way to try out this design before getting inked.
This is a design that will mean something different to each person who wears it. For some, our minimal sea and sunset semi-permanent tattoo may represent the eternal cycle of life, with the sun setting on one day and rising again the next. For others, it may be a reminder of a past vacation or a special moment spent by the water.
Our sea-sunset long-lasting temporary tattoo could also be used to represent hope and new beginnings. As the sun sinks into the ocean, we have a moment to reflect on what we have achieved as we look forward to what a fresh day will bring.
Whether you’re attracted to the symbolism of this design or simply want to express your desire to always be near the sea, our 2-week tattoo gives you the perfect chance to experiment with this design. Arriving in a set of two, it will last on your skin for around 14 days, giving you plenty of time to decide if it’s the right choice for you. For more ocean-inspired designs, check out our full collection of sea 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend