Minimalist Sea Sunset Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist sea sunset temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
From our perspective, the sun and the sea have a unique relationship that makes them look like an old couple. Although distant, these two are reunited daily and create spectacular sea sunsets that feature an infinite combination of colors and shapes. Our minimalist sea sunset temporary tattoo is a simple, yet powerful representation of this natural event.
Sunsets are among the most beautiful natural events that occur in all parts of the world. Although they are the last bit of natural light we get every day, sunsets also help pave the way for the night and the amazing creatures that thrive in the darkness. This is the reason why sunsets have become a global symbol for change, the end of a cycle, and the beginning of a new phase.
The different seas are part of a water network that connects the entire world. For many, these bodies of water represent life’s journey, including the challenges you have to overcome in order to achieve happiness. When combined, the sea and sunset symbols create a unique piece that reminds you of the different phases life has, the beauty of each one, and how the hardships you face are part of the experience.
All of our tattoos are printed on biodegradable paper using non-toxic ink, making them an eco-friendly option for your next non-permanent piece. This minimalist sea sunset temporary tattoo is a great option for anyone who wants to symbolize change or pay tribute to a special someone.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend