Minimalist Sun Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist sun temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm|
Since the beginning of time, humans have been fascinated by the sun. In many cultures, the sun was worshipped as the source of life. Other cultures viewed the sun as a sacred symbol, a god, or the eye of god. Today, the sun is commonly associated with truth and light. Many people choose a sun tattoo to serve as a reminder that there are bright times ahead or to commemorate a rebirth from darkness.
Thanks to the universal presence of the sun in our lives, sun tattoos are seen around the world and throughout most cultures. The motivation for getting a sun tattoo will vary from person to person, but there is no doubt that a sun tattoo will provide a cheery presence in your life.
Our minimalist sun temporary tattoo is a simple way to express your affection for this important celestial body. Its iconic depiction is a perfect way to symbolize all the light in your life - or perhaps simply to proclaim your love of sunny days, warm weather, and beach holidays.
Our sun temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s great for experimenting with different placements before getting inked. As with all the tattoos in our collection, this fake tattoo is completely plastic-free and created with eco-conscious materials, such as vegetable-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. All of our materials and packaging are 100% recyclable, making them the ideal choice for anyone seeking to minimize their environmental impact.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend