Minimalist T-Rex 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent fine line style tyrannosaurus rex two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
While many dinosaur tattoos express strength or power, our minimalist T-Rex 2-week temporary tattoo can be interpreted differently. This design features the outline of an adorable T-Rex with a slight grimace on its face.
Considering that this dinosaur is usually depicted as a ravenous predator, the quizzical appearance of our minimalist Tyrannosaurus Rex two-week tattoo makes this design stand out from the crowd. It’s hard to know exactly what the creature is thinking - that’s where your imagination comes in.
For some, our ecological Tyrannosaurus Rex 2-week fake tattoo represents concern about the environment, with the dinosaur’s troubled look symbolizing uncertainty about our future. Others might see its puzzled appearance as symbolic of someone who is not at peace with their inner nature and urges.
Whatever the interpretation, our skin-safe T-Rex two-week temporary tattoo is the best way to experiment with this interesting design. It comes in a set of two and is created from a blend of gardenia ink, which helps the design last on the skin for about 14 days. For other similar designs, check out the full collection of dinosaur 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend