Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 x 1.8 in / 7 x 4.5 cm|
The Mona Lisa is undoubtedly one of the best-known and recognizable works of art in the Western world. Painted by Leonardo da Vinci in the early 1500s, this painting has enchanted people for over 500 years. It is so famous that enormous numbers of people continue to visit the Louvre to visit the painting each year.
What is it about this painting that we are attracted to? The intriguing woman’s mysterious half-smile and her unknown identity are likely one reason we continue to obsess about this remarkable work of art, creating stories and theories in our own minds to understand who she was.
Maybe you love this painting so much that you’re considering getting permanent ink. This is a bold choice for a tattoo, so you’ll want to try it out before making a commitment. Lucky for you, we have created a beautiful rendition of this painting with our Mona Lisa temporary tattoo.
This Mona Lisa fake tattoo shows off the soft lines and delicate shading that da Vinci was famous for. It is a full-color replica that is sure to attract looks anywhere you go! Our Mona Lisa sticker tattoo comes in a set of three so you can experiment with placements or share with an art-loving friend!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend