Monarch Butterfly Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist fine line butterfly temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
While all butterflies are captivating, there is something extra special about monarch butterflies. These majestic insects deserve their regal name! For anyone looking for the perfect inspiration for their next tattoo, we suggest this eco-friendly monarch butterfly 2-week temporary tattoo.
This monarch butterfly semi-permanent tattoo features one of North America's most recognizable and well-known butterflies. Their eye-catching orange and black coloring adds a touch of magic to any garden scene.
While people all over North America love these insects, certain cultures have a particularly deep respect for them. For example, in Mexican cultures, our monarch butterfly two-week temporary tattoo may be seen as a symbol of the souls of lost ancestors.
Thanks to their ability to migrate vast distances between summer and winter homes, our monarch butterfly 2-week tattoo can symbolize perseverance, a desire to return home safely, or the importance of family. Of course, this design can also be used to embrace the classic symbolism of butterflies, including hope, transformation, and beauty. Check out the entire collection of butterfly 2-week temporary tattoos for other design options.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend