Mondrian's Composition II Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Mondrian's Composition II temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 x 1.6 in / 4 x 4 cm|
Tattoos featuring famous works of art are an excellent way to embrace the beauty and meaning of treasured pieces. We suggest this ecological Mondrian’s Composition II temporary tattoo for those who appreciate modern art.
Featuring a full-color reproduction of this well-known painting, our Mondrian’s Composition II fake tattoo consists of a grid of vertical and horizontal black lines against a background of primary colors. While the painting may appear simple, it is actually quite sophisticated as the precise geometry of the composition creates a sense of order and harmony, while the bold use of color adds vibrancy and energy.
This Mondrian’s Composition II sticker tattoo is an ideal choice for those who love abstract art. Mondrian believed that the act of painting was about capturing the essence of reality through abstraction. By distilling the world down to its simplest elements, he hoped to create a pure and unified vision of reality.
Our Mondrian's Composition II fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with this eye-catching design before getting inked. For other well-known works of art, check out our entire collection of artwork temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend