Moon Rose [Red] by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Red moon rose temporary tattoo, composed of a beautiful red fine line style rose and a small crescent moon.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|2.2 in / 5.5 cm (height)
Are you on the hunt for a unique tattoo that will express your connection to the divine or mystical aspects of life? If so, our Moon Rose in red temporary tattoo could provide you with the perfect inspiration for your next tattoo.
Designed by Jakenowicz, a talented tattoo artist hailing from Poland, this design features an elegant, long-stemmed rose below a crescent moon. Intricate detailing on the stem, leaves, and petals provides the rose with a realistic appearance. The entire image is created using red vegetable-based ink, which gives the tattoo a more subtle appearance on your skin.
The meaning behind this thought-provoking moon rose fake tattoo is subject to personal interpretation. Roses, especially red ones, are traditionally associated with romance and passion, but their thorns remind us that love can be painful. Crescent moons are symbolic of fertility, cycles, and change, and are particularly connected with feminine energy.
Not sure if a red tattoo is right for you? No worries, we have a black Moon Rose by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo for you to check out too. We also offer a set of Moon Rose sticker tattoos for those who want to try out both versions of this enchanting design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend