'Moonlight' by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Moonlight' temporary tattoo, handwritten in a beautiful script by Jakenowicz itself.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.8 in / 7 cm (height)|
One single word written in a beautiful script holds hidden meaning. This Moonlight by Jakenowicz temporary tattoo is a subtle way to show your reverence for the moon. Moonlight is an incredible phenomenon when you stop and think about it. The light we see emanating from the moon is actually the reflection of light from the sun, which is easy to forget since sunlight and moonlight are so dramatically different.
When moonlight is present, it can guide you through the darkness. In this way, moonlight has become a powerful metaphor for guidance through darker times. Moonlight is soft, romantic, and fascinating. It has a quiet beauty that mesmerizes and stands in contrast to the harsh light of day. It’s no wonder that mankind has been enchanted with the moon for millennia.
Jakenowicz has encapsulated the magic of the moon with a single, elegantly-drawn word. His style is celebrated in the tattoo world for its fine line aesthetic, which is apparent in this poignant tattoo. This temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share with a friend.
Like all of our temporary tattoos, this moonlight fake tattoo was created with the environment in mind. We use recyclable materials and vegetable-based inks, making these tattoos the perfect choice for eco-conscious individuals.
Want more? Be sure to check out the full collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend