More Wolf Than Woman Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'More wolf than woman' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||4 in / 10 cm (width)|
Learning how to love and appreciate ourselves can be one of the biggest challenges during our lives. All of us have a wild side, a visceral instinct that we need to accept as part of who we are and embrace it without feeling guilty about it. Our environmentally-conscious “More Wolf Than Woman” temporary tattoo is perfect for those who want to pay tribute to their wild side and release the beast within.
The phrase “more wolf than woman” comes originally from a book of poetry written by Nikita Gill. Titled Wild Embers: Poems of Rebellion, Fire and Beauty, the author plays with the concept of femininity, strength, and being comfortable with one’s self. Gill draws this comparison because wolves are intelligent, noble, and ferocious, and they are proud of their wild traits as these have kept them alive for thousands of years.
This eco-conscious temporary piece is perfect for women who have a strong personality and want to stay true to their identity. Not only this, our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging, making them a green alternative for your next non-permanent design.
In her poems, Gill explores revolutionary ideas while stretching our imagination beyond its limits, making our “More Wolf Than Woman” temporary tattoo a perfect addition to your collection of meaningful pieces.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend