Morning Star Type I by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style morning star type I temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (height)|
The morning star has fascinated stargazers for millennia for both its brightness and its movement across the sky. After the moon, the morning star is the brightest natural object in the night sky, which makes it visible to the naked eye, even at dusk and dawn. The morning star is not actually a star at all, but the planet Venus, which moves across the night sky as the earth rotates slowly. This “wandering star” has enchanted mankind and inspired numerous stories and myths throughout history.
The planet Venus was named after the Roman goddess Venus, who represented love, beauty, sex, fertility, and desire. The characteristics of Venus are so entwined with womanhood that the gender symbol for female is the same as that of the planet Venus.
This Morning Star Type 1 temporary tattoo by Jakenowicz is a delicate and minimalist interpretation of this fascinating star/planet. Known for his fine line aesthetic, Jakenowicz has risen in popularity over the past few years as hand-drawn tattoos become increasingly popular.
If you’re thinking of getting a fine line tattoo, you can try out this one or any in the Jakenowicz temporary tattoo collection, before getting permanent ink. This morning star tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with your friends.
Each of our tattoos is created with the environment in mind. We use eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based ink and non-toxic materials, and all of our materials are 100% recyclable and completely plastic-free.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend