Mother Child Symbol Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line mother child symbol 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
Are you thinking about getting a tattoo to honor an important mother-child relationship in your life? Whether you’re the mother, child, or adoring partner of this special dyad, we know you’ll enjoy experimenting with this beautiful mother child symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
The Celtic mother and child symbol is one of the most popular images in Celtic art. This symbol represents the bond between a mother and her child and is often used to represent the cycle of life. Our eco-friendly mother and child symbol long-lasting tattoo could also be chosen as a symbol of fertility and abundance.
Using a dye extracted from the gardenia plant, our Celtic mother-child symbol semi-permanent temporary tattoo is designed to sink into your skin, allowing it to last longer than a typical fake tattoo. For most people, this design will last on the skin for around two weeks.
If you’re looking for a Celtic-inspired design that reminds you of the importance of the mother-child bond, family, and the cycle of life, then our mother and child long-lasting fake tattoo may be the perfect choice for you. For other options, browse our collection of family 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend