Mother & Two Children Symbol Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Mother and two children symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
In many cultures, tattoos are chosen to pay tribute to one's family or show the deep love shared between family members. A perfect example of this type of design can be seen in our plastic-free mother and two children symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
This design is a variation of the Celtic triquetra, a classic symbol that has been in use since the 7th CE. Our mother with two children long-lasting tattoo incorporates additional smaller loops within the design to represent a mother holding her two children in her arms.
This skin-safe Celtic mother with two children semi-permanent tattoo is an elegant way to represent the bond between a mother and her children, as well as the protective instinct mothers have for their young.
This design might be worn by a mother or her daughter, serving in either case as a reminder of the love and support a mother provides to her family. We designed this Celtic knot mother & two children long-lasting temporary tattoo using a unique blend of gardenia juice that allows the ink to sink into the skin so it can last for much longer than a typical fake tattoo (up to 14 days!). For other ideas, check out the entire collection of family 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.