Motherhood Lotus Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Motherhood Lotus temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.9 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
The motherhood lotus temporary tattoo takes two of life’s most important symbols and incorporates them into one. The lotus flower is recognized by many as a symbol of peace, purity, and enlightenment. And with this unique design adding a motherhood touch to it, it’s perfect for those who are just becoming moms, along with seasoned moms who’ve experienced everything that comes with being a mother.
The ecological motherhood lotus fake tattoo is a beautiful design that at first may just appear to be a lotus flower, but upon a closer look, the presence of a mother and small child is seen, which takes all of the positive meanings of the lotus flower and specifically relates it to motherhood and all the ups and downs it brings along with it.
The motherhood lotus sticker tattoo is also a great option to get as a matching set for mothers and daughters, sisters and cousins. It’s a club unlike any other that brings life’s greatest joys along with it. Becoming a mother is truly unlike anything else in the world. It’s magical, and while it can be stressful at times, it always ends up being worth it, creating the future to make the world a better place.
The motherhood lotus ephemeral tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect to share with special friends and relatives or to try out the perfect placement. Looking for something in a style similar to this? We have a large selection of family temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend