Mountain Range Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist mountain range temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
The landscape includes a small crescent moon. We're really loving landscape inspired ink - perfect for the wanderluster.
Mountain ranges are formed when gigantic sections of the Earth’s crust collide and crunch up into a vertical peak. The force and amount of time required to create a mountain range are almost unfathomable to humans as some of the oldest peaks in the world have been forming for more than 55 million years.
This is the reason why this mountain range temporary tattoo is perfect for people who want a symbol of strength, endurance, and perseverance.
For people all over the world, mountain ranges represent a sacred place that can only be reached after a long, arduous journey. In India and other parts of Asia, mountains are regarded as holy places and symbols of enlightenment, a state of mind that allows you to transcend the physical world and understand the true meaning of existence.
This temporary mountain range tattoo can also represent hardships you’ve had to overcome to achieve your goals. All of us aspire to achieve certain goals and the mountains represent the sacrifices, obstacles, and challenges you’re willing to take on in order to reach your objective.
If you’re looking for a powerful symbol that’s packed with meaning, this temporary mountain range tattoo may be the ideal piece for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend