Mushin Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small mushin kanji temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
The mushin temporary tattoo represents a state of mind no one simply stumbles into. It’s worked hard for and rarely achieved, but when it is, there’s a sense of zen and calmness that help the mind. It’s used in martial arts, but also in everyday activities, bringing a sense of calm and understanding to everything happening at a given time.
The ecological mushin fake tattoo takes a mental state that when it is reached, lets the mind be free from almost everything. It’s a way of clearing the mind for those who aim to get themselves in an extremely creative mindset. It’s also used in combat to not think too much about next moves and lets the body fight without overthinking what may be coming from an opponent.
The mushin sticker tattoo is a way of letting the body do what it needs to do. Don’t overthink the steps of the journey. Let the body guide itself where it needs to be and the path will lay itself out. Just follow the trail that’s laid ahead and everything will work out.
The mushin ephemeral tattoo is extremely popular in Japanese culture and this message has made its way around the world for all to incorporate. This symbol comes in a set of three, which is perfect to try out different placements or share with family and friends. Looking for something in a similar style? Check out our Japanese culture temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend