Music Media Controls Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Long lasting music media controls semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.6 in / 4 cm (width)
For music lovers seeking a modern and thought-provoking design, we suggest this music media controls semi-permanent tattoo. In addition to being a modern design with universal appeal, this 2-week tattoo can be used to symbolize a variety of meanings.
For many people, this ecological media player controls long-lasting tattoo represents the idea of being in control of one's own life. The various elements of the tattoo - such as the play button, fast forward button, and pause button - can represent different choices we make in our lives and how we can choose to take control of our destiny.
Another common interpretation is that this media controls semi-permanent temporary tattoo symbolizes the importance of balance in our lives. Just as we need to balance our use of media and technology, we also must strike a balance between our work and leisure time, responsibilities, and pleasures. By keeping these various aspects of our lives in harmony, we can lead more fulfilling lives.
Of course, this design might be chosen simply to represent a passion for music. Whatever its specific meaning, this media player buttons long-lasting fake tattoo comes in a set of two, so it is a great way to try out this design before getting inked. For music lovers, our small treble clef semi-permanent tattoo is an alternative to this design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend