Music Media Controls Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Music heart temporary tattoo. Set of three.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
There are millions of artists around the world and countless songs to listen to. But, the music media controls are the interactive element that actually allows us to choose the songs we listen to, the tracks we simply skip, and the moments where it’s best to have silence. Our music media controls temporary tattoo is the perfect design for music lovers who like to pay tribute to the songs that set the tone to their lives every day.
This temporary piece features non-toxic, plant-based ink. The design consists of repeat, back, play/pause, and skip buttons in that order, from left to right. And, all of our temporary pieces are environmentally conscious, so they are printed on paper and shipped in 100% plastic-free packaging.
The music media control symbols were developed to overcome translation challenges in the different markets where recording and music reproduction systems were sold. Today, these icons are recognized and used all over the world and they give users the ability to pause, play, skip, or restart songs. Because of this, this temporary tattoo represents the power we have to control different aspects of our lives.
If you’re looking for a non-permanent piece to represent who you are, our music media controls temporary tattoo can be a fun option to try out.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend