Naudiz Rune Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist naudiz rune temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
Also known as nauthiz, the literal interpretation of the naudiz rune is “need-fire.” The shape of the naudiz rune represents two wooden sticks that are rubbed together to create a flame. This is a fascinating rune that acknowledges that resistance and conflict are often necessary for personal growth or the advancement of our society.
In the same way that fire was fundamental to the development of modern society, we also undergo personal evolution through short-term pain or friction. Embracing this rune indicates maturity and understanding - it is not a rune that all of us can live with.
If you’re considering a need-fire tattoo, our naudiz rune temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to experiment with this design. Drawn in the minimalist style, our fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before getting inked.
Created using eco-friendly materials, our nauthiz sticker tattoo is a great option for anyone undergoing a journey of personal growth. This rune represents the balance between resistance and renewal, and the desire for personal evolution, regardless of the hard work required to get there.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend