Nazar Eye Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small eye shaped nazar amulet temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.5 in / 1.2 cm (width)|
Belief in the evil eye extends throughout many countries and cultures, with over 40% of the world’s current population believing in some variation of the evil eye. In order to combat the malevolent glare of the evil eye, people created special talismans to ward off its presence. The earliest known record of this talisman dates back to ancient Greece, but it’s possible these charms have been in use for longer.
The Nazar is the most well-known of these amulets, featuring concentric circles in shades of blue and white. Frequently found as small beads created from glass, nazar amulets can now be seen in a variety of other formats. These evil eye charms were traditionally found in the Mediterranean region, Asia, and Latin America, but can now be found worldwide.
Our Nazar eye temporary tattoo is a unique way of ensuring protection from the evil eye wherever you go. Printed using blue vegetable ink, this tiny tattoo will protect you by warding off evil stares before they can cause you harm.
Want to try out different placements before getting permanent ink? Perfect - our evil eye temporary tattoo arrives in a set of three! All of our temporary tattoos are plastic-free and created in an eco-conscious manner, using vegetable ink and 100% recyclable paper.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend