'Niebo' by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Niebo' temporary tattoo (Polish for 'sky'), handwritten in beautiful fine line uppercase letters by Jakenowicz itself.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|1.6 in / 4 cm (height)
Polish tattoo artist Jakenowicz is as well-known for his intricate fine line tattoos as he is for his use of single, thought-provoking words. His niebo temporary tattoo depicts the Polish word for sky or heaven in delicate, handwritten uppercase letters.
If you’re looking for a way to elevate your thoughts or bring the heavens closer to you, this niebo tattoo might help you do just that. Life is full of challenges, but a quick glance upwards can refresh our thoughts and provide inspiration to continue on our path. For those who are religious, niebo is a poignant reminder that our time on earth is limited and that a splendid afterlife awaits.
Thinking about getting a niebo tattoo? This temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements and combinations with other symbols before getting permanent ink. Each of our tattoos is created with the environment in mind. We have chosen eco-friendly materials, such as soy ink and recyclable paper, and do not use any plastic in our fake tattoos or packaging.
Feeling inspired? We offer a full collection of fine line temporary tattoos that were created in collaboration with the artist. Be sure to check out all of Jakenowicz’s temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend